PDF Mage — a browser extension to save pages as PDF
Install PDF Mage and get a nice button in your browser that lets you save the current page as a PDF file.
PDF Mage features:
- Saves a page with a single click of a button
- Works with any page you are currently viewing, even if it requires a login
- No watermarks applied
- Automatically downloads the saved PDF file
- And more features with PDF Mage Pro!
PDF Mage is super easy to use:
- Install the extension
- Navigate to the page you want to save
- Click the PDF Mage extension button
- Wait until your request is processed
- Once your PDF file is ready, the download will start automatically
- If there was an error saving your file, a little red icon will appear next to the extension button. Hover over it to see the error message.
How does it work?
PDF Mage uses an external API to convert web pages to PDF documents. The extension sends the entire content of the page you are currently viewing to PDF Mage server, which creates a PDF document that can be downloaded once the conversion is completed.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us via our feedback form.